Dummy Lights On Dash

Book mark this! for your further enjoyment! :)

http://www.nortrux.ca/index.php?page_id=1033

Very helpful site, thank you! I guess I worded my original question wrong though. There is a way to make every warning light on the dash come on at the same time for about 3 seconds, mainly to see if any are burnt out. I have done it before, but forgot how and am hoping someone can refresh my memory.

• 1 month later...

Mine you push and hold in the 2 odometer stalks ,all dash lights light up, and tach and speedo max out and reset.

Sometimes this doesn't work due to damage in the guage panel circuit. Most of the time all the other features work but the buttons are damaged. Even though they feel like they are ok they sometimes don't work for guage/bulb test or fault reading.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Sometimes this doesn't work due to damage in the guage panel circuit. Most of the time all the other features work but the buttons are damaged. Even though they feel like they are ok they sometimes don't work for guage/bulb test or fault reading.

I was assuming he had no damage, like myself, in panel cluster.