Another New Guy

:mack1: Hi I'm just new to the site. I bought a 1965 B model Mack fire truck in Dec. 2004. I just love it! this is my first Mack truck. My wife and 3 children enjoy riding around in this truck also, we use the truck as a childrens outreach program in the Greensburg area. We help educate children on safety issues and Bible stories. The truck makes it's rounds to parades, car cruises and community events. I have loaded 5 pics in the gallery to view, this is how I received the truck in Dec 2004. It's currently in repaint stages now.

Welcome mate. Looking forward to seeing a pic of your B if you get the chance. Some clever people on here so if you want to know something, just ask!

Cheers

Andy :mack1:

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries

Hey Brian! Glad to see you joined BMT! Can't wait to see some photos of the truck!

I'm having trouble getting the pictures to post, I'll keep trying to get them on.

Welcome mate. Looking forward to seeing a pic of your B if you get the chance. Some clever people on here so if you want to know something, just ask!

Cheers

Andy :mack1:

Thanks for the info. I may need help to keep her running, no problems at this time....Just having fun with her. Trying to get pictures to post but having a hard time with it I don't know why, I'll get it figured out and get some pictures posted. She is being painted at this moment and some re-chroming being done. Trafford Equipment painting is doing the job....and they are doing a great job!!!!

Hi Brian,

If the pictures posted of the truck with Station 14 on the side are your truck it is a Mack C Model. Your truck has the same running gear as a B model but was Cab forward- B Models are standard cab.

FireMack

Thank you for the info FireMack. I am not a collector and am going on basic information given to me. I have the truck soley for a childrens outreach program that I run. I love the truck and welcome any info anyone has to offer. The kids we encounter also love the truck, we take it to car cruises and let the kids get on it the joy and happiness in the kids eyes are worth every minute.

Brian