2010 Mack Canada Warranty Info

mackcl96

• 10 months later...

This is the support topic for the BMT Wiki Article: 2010 Mack Canada Warranty Info. Please post here if you have any questions or feedback. You may also comment on the article at the link below.

Click here to view the article: http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=tutorials&article=48

I have Mack warranties on three Canon HV-20 video cameras, and a Digital Rebel XTi at work.

The HV-20's shutter stopped opening and the camera wouldn't record.

I sent a box away at my own cost and got a quote from Canon.

I filled out Mack's online form. I was then asked to photocopy the original receipt... even though I had registered the warranty online when we purchased it, and I had filled out the online repair form as well. Getting an original receipt for an item bought two years prior through a purchase order at central office was annoying... but I got it and faxed it off.

I have Mack warranties on three Canon HV-20 video cameras, and a Digital Rebel XTi at work.

The HV-20's shutter stopped opening and the camera wouldn't record.

I sent a box away at my own cost and got a quote from Canon.

I filled out Mack's online form. I was then asked to photocopy the original receipt... even though I had registered the warranty online when we purchased it, and I had filled out the online repair form as well. Getting an original receipt for an item bought two years prior through a purchase order at central office was annoying... but I got it and faxed it off.

ummmm barry....