New Guy with an 1967 R400

bohoha12

hi guys...newbie here....sorry if i don't "know the ropes" yet..but i will work hard to catch on. I am the second owner of a 1967 Mack R-400..it was well taken care of by the previous owner and has only 29,500 ORIGINAL miles on it..i had a 'bout with cancer and she sat for a while...she starts and runs awesome but shows signs of sittin'....rusted rockers and cab corners, needs doors and or door skins as well as cab corners..i am at a point where i am not sure if i should sell "as is"...or do it up...i am not a "checkbook restorer" any help here would be apreciated and if i come up with anything i will contact the poster of origin...thanks in advance and be well my friends...(the truck is "all there" and has an 11' h'way plow that could go right to work)...t/c

Rust is a PITA I would find a good cab online i.e E-bay and just swap it out. Its a big job but I think the end results will be better than patching up something that is to far gone. If its just surface rust than any good body man can prep the metal and make it look like new.

Trent