A Few B Model Questions.

i hear that there is a b model catolog you can buy, iv been looking for something like that but cant find anything. does anyone know of anything like that or where i can get one?

also, im getting pretty close to painting the inside of my cab. i want to paint it mack green, but i cant find any either. does anyone know where i can get some? any help would be appriciated.

Mack b53,

You can find most of your parts here on this site, under the B model store- the site is hosted by Watts Mack and they have plenty of experience and knowledge with B model parts. If you cannot find the part you need in the B model store then post what you need and most of the members on the site can help you find it- if it is still available or have it rebuilt if needed. You can find the paint code for the Mack B model green if you do a search on the posts on this site then have it mixed at your local auto paint supply.

Firemack

thanks man. i checked out the b model store and found some stuff i need.

as for the paint, i think i will get my local auto paint store to match the paint.

Barry posted the paint code for the B model interior green a while back.

Here is the link:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=tutorials&article=45

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"