Arrow Trucking Shuts Down

Double L

I can tell it's a 05-newer because that was when they tried to copy KW and went to the cowl mounted mirrors. Jeff should have put you in Freightliner, they didn't have not nearly as many problems or issues with the new emissions in 03. At least I haven't heard anything as far Detroit's go and seemed to have been CAT and Cummins struggling.

I can tell it's a 05-newer because that was when they tried to copy KW and went to the cowl mounted mirrors. Jeff should have put you in Freightliner, they didn't have not nearly as many problems or issues with the new emissions in 03. At least I haven't heard anything as far Detroit's go and seemed to have been CAT and Cummins struggling.

drove a couple of Freightliners at H.H.'s. Pictures didn't come out too good, took it from pictures in a photo album.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice looking Shaker's. I've always been partial to Freightliner for as long as I can remember especially the FLD and Classic XL. I never cared for the Century Class or Columbia much. I prefer the Columbia to the Century Class any day of the week. The main problem with the Century Class and Columbia was lack of insulation which got the floor really hot from the heat of the transmission. Other than that they are just your average fleet trucks. I will admit the FLD and Classic felt like an actual truck and the Century Class and Columbia you can tell had European influence designed especially in the ride. I'm so partial to Freightliner I prefer one over a Pete and KW. I even like the Cascadia but my main gripe is the cab sleeper mounted antennas. From the way it's mounted it would be tough to run a Wilson 2000, I would assume the swr would be way out of whack consider the cab is blocking most of the coil.

Nice looking Shaker's. I've always been partial to Freightliner for as long as I can remember especially the FLD and Classic XL. I never cared for the Century Class or Columbia much. I prefer the Columbia to the Century Class any day of the week. The main problem with the Century Class and Columbia was lack of insulation which got the floor really hot from the heat of the transmission. Other than that they are just your average fleet trucks. I will admit the FLD and Classic felt like an actual truck and the Century Class and Columbia you can tell had European influence designed especially in the ride. I'm so partial to Freightliner I prefer one over a Pete and KW. I even like the Cascadia but my main gripe is the cab sleeper mounted antennas. From the way it's mounted it would be tough to run a Wilson 2000, I would assume the swr would be way out of whack consider the cab is blocking most of the coil.

Todd's got a bunch of Columbias. I drove one to Dillwyn once to pick up a load of kyanite while my truck was being serviced. Felt like I was turning over all the way. You can see good out of them though. I always thought the Centuries looked like a possum in the face, where the Columbias look more like a chipmunk.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Them Freightliner's are sensitive in the handling department which is why I prefer the FLD cause it didn't have that flipping over feel as compared to the Century Class and Columbia. I know their front air ride suspension doesn't help matters from what I hear. Which that is an option on them. I never rode in a truck with front air ride so I wouldn't know how it handles.