Here Is Someone To Avoid:

Rob

The guy that is selling these items is the very same moron that I purchased my "Project R-12" from, and got screwed on the PTO's that were paid for, and not furnished with the truck. He then ceased answering my telephone calls and I lamblasted him the next time he posted on here.

I believe the emblems are the originals to my truck.

This guy is truly one to avoid as I tried to help him out at time of need, and got screwed for my trouble.

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item35a5cbe275

post-78-1261397531083_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The guy that is selling these items is the very same moron that I purchased my "Project R-12" from, and got screwed on the PTO's that were paid for and not furnished with the truck. He then ceased answering my telephone calls and I lamblasted him the next time he posted on here.

I believe the emblems are the originals to my truck.

This guy is truly one to avoid as I tried to help him out at time of need, and got screwed for my trouble.

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item35a5cbe275

And being the nice guy that I am, I posted this in his "ask seller a question" box:

How about a couple of PTO's for the truck these came off of? Sure would like to have them since they were paid for already. Check out my post on BMT concerning you earlier today. I sure would like to apologize but need a reason too.

I'd take $400.00 in a refund and call it square and render a proper apology.

Thanks,

Rob Swallows

33545 N. IL Rt. 78

Farmington, IL 61531

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Imagine that. The yellow bellied bottom feeder canceled the auction along with his other items.

Must not have any self esteem to even defend himself.

Shallow, very shallow.

If I save one participant on this, or any other antique hobby club participant the pain of getting screwed by this guy, "I've done my job".

Rob