Spring Hanger Needed

Hi all,

I am working on the b733, I am needing a rear spring hanger for the left rear, I have a picture for the right rear. It is aluminum and my original long gone. It is for a single axle, rear suspension, rear hanger. If anyone would like to shrink the picture in my gallery and put it on the post that would be great. For some reason I cant seem to get it small enough to go on to the post.

Thanks

b61Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Paul,

Nice to hear from you, From what I have seen there are 3 different styles of these things, Cast Iron, Steel, and Aluminum. This truck is a light weight truck and has the Aluminum verity. I was wanting to get the Alum. style for originality, but if I can't come up with one of those I will use two that match. I will take a picture of the cast one on the other side and post it soon, so we can compare it to the ones you have. I would like to keep it original as I can due to I think this truck is somewhat unique... I hate to use the word "rare" I believe it is a bit over used. I need to call you sometime just to say hi anyway.

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!