Hello All!

JerseyBoy77

Hi guys,

I just found this site in my searches, and after looking around a bit I thought it might be a great place to sign up!

I'm 32 yrs old, living in sunny North Jersey and love Mack Trucks.

I dont own a truck yet, but right now I have a small rubbish removal business and after this horrible economy bounces back my goal is to have a roll off and a dump. I should say that its Mack DUMP trucks I love.

My friends dad had about 5 of them, all R model and DMs. I had been wanting to get my Class B and was hating life working in a place that sandblasted old forklifts. After hrs a few years back I would go down to his shop which was pretty much were I grew up, and just hung around the trucks, spinning a wrench when I could. The more I hung around the trucks the more I started looking at them the same way I did muscle cars and the dirtbikes of my youth...just an awesome machine.

I got my class B and was all legal, perfect timing too. I got a call the Sunday before Thanksgiving asking if I could drive a tandem on the leaf route for a day. I called out sick to my regular job and got down to the shop on Monday morning. When I got there 2 trucks were idiling in the dark cold autumn morning. It was picture perfect...my town puts up their Christmas ornaments on the street lights pretty early (which is fine by me!)...I could hear the rumble of diesel motors, with the twinkle of Christmas lights gleaming on top of them in the dark of 5:30 AM.

I got myself inside the warm cab and put her in gear...nothing, I mean nothing felt better then being in that R Model following one right in front of me down the streets I grew up on, under those beautiful Christmas lights.

I worked one day on the leaf route and realized..since high school I dont think I was ever really "happy" at a job, and I LOVED what I did today!!

Since then I have been a Mack fan!!...Unfortunatley he sold most of his trucks so I dont get to be around them, but I do have a small business that I'm trying to expand every day...I'm hoping in the next little while I can find an older R Model in working condition, do a restoration and throw some aftermarket goodies on it...then put her to work!!

Thanks for reading this, look forward to chatting with you all!

Jesse

"You som'bitches could'nt close an umbrella!"

Welcome Jesse

Check out the gallery. I bet you'll find a bunch of good ideas for a roll off dump truck

Good luck in your growing business.

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.