New Guy Needs Help

Hey guys, I am a new member here. I am building a model of a 1967-69 DM-600, it has a 673 motor in it. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures that would help me with the lines coming into the fuel pump and also, there is a reservoir or a filter at the front passenger side of the cylinder head, what is this, I don't believe it is P/s related....any help would be appreciated. Also, I am planning to build this with a lugger body on it, wht kind of hydraulic setup would be good for this? PTO driven pump off of the tranny, or do I need a front mounted pump like a mixer. Thanks again for the help. Will try to post some pics as soon as I get a chance.

The old cartridge type secondary fuel filter was mounted in that location, but by the time the DM was introduced, Mack was using the spin on primary & secondary fuel filters mounted way down next to the inside of the right frame rail next to the engine.

In the 67 - 69 time frame the DM's did use a belt drive P.S. pump with an integral reservoir mounted at the upper right front. The reservoir had a lid retained by a wing nut on top, you had to remove the lid to check or add P.S. oil.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

I did some more scrounging on the net, and the piece I was confused about was supposed to be a fuel filter, I am probably going to delete that and use a frame mounted spin on filter as you suggested to update things a bit. The problem I am encountering is finding decent photos of an engine in a truck so I can figure out where to plumb the fuel lines to. I have the 6 injector lines, but thats a bout it. The pictures I found the lines from the tank etc have been cut off. Any help there would be great.