Granite 460 No Power

fertilizerdude

Good to hear! I would like to know what throtle response setting they messed with?We always set the torque setting to max before they left the shop!The Program >Because of the way the engine is set up the more fuel you pour in at the begining, the more smoke you get at take off the air isn't there to mix it with with it.Unfourtunatly,adding more fuel at that point will give you a bit better responce at a fuel cost!As long as your happy thats good.:)

The engine load threshold no mph signal was set to 100% from 40%

torque limit was set to 2200lbs from 2000

customer torque limit gear ratio set ot 58 from 1

torque limit ramp up time set to 1

removed torque limit w/pto

I remember them setting the engine load threshold no mph to 100% on ours too they are set low from the factory so you cant run them wide open sitting still . I think that was the biggest cause of the slow throttle response in the AI engine trucks everybody I know had tha set up and it got better in every truck. http://www.idc-solutions.net/MackE-7DieselPerformance.html#MACK ETEC etech performance power chip module go to this web page if you want it to really run they will reprogram your ecm to make up to 150hp over stock a guy here had it done and his truck rear wheel dynoed 486hp that puts it around 609hp flywheel at 80% rear wheel. Good luck with your truck.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 years later...