How Do I Ad Picture To My Signature That Appers

cgallamore

how do i ad picture that appears above my signnature next to my post? been trying to figure that out for a couple day's.

thanks for your time

First, you need to have the picture online somewhere...photobucket, imageshack or my favorite, the BMT Gallery! Then all you need to do is copy the url address of the image and add it to your signature. Be sure to use the "Add Photo" button ( picture.png ) so that the proper tags appear around your url address. When you done, it should look like this...[img ]http://your pic's url here.jpg[/img ] That will make it appear in your sig line. You can also post images in topics this way if you like.

If you need more help, let me know!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 6 months later...

I always personalize my signature line with a picture! You must understand that when a potential customer can't see your "turkey neck" those 1000 words don't mean jack! Personalizing your emails and comments with a picture works really well. Here's how.....

Gravatar.com is a site that lets you attach pictures to your comments on blog posts with email address. The short explanation is this...whenever you are asked to give your email to be able to post comments on a blog or forum that gravatar does it's thing and wa-la, there's your "turkey neck" for the world to see!

The gravatar site will walk you thru how to use their tool.

Another great to way connect with people in a more personal way is your email contact list or auto responder account. I personally use Photobucket.com to get the "code" and then add it to my signature line!