An Offer I Couldn't Refuse

usmcjimbo

Got an offer I could not refuse on my 1979 Mack DMM 6x6 Dump truck - it is on it's way to a new home somewhere in Africa.

The way the dump body was configured on it made it impractical to install a pintle hitch for a trailer - gotta have a trailer with a dump truck

Will be looking for a B81SX dump or tractor or possible DM or RD SX dump truck

Africa? Are you sure that the money is good?

Lot of scams where they send you OVER your price, ask to send the extra back, AND the check is BOGUS. :pat:

I hope that is not your case.

Anyway, seen on ebay some decent :mack1: dumps in Florida.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Africa? Are you sure that the money is good?

Lot of scams where they send you OVER your price, ask to send the extra back, AND the check is BOGUS. :pat:

I hope that is not your case.

Anyway, seen on ebay some decent :mack1: dumps in Florida.

My friend rented a room from a guy who was scammed that way. Too bad it was sent there. BUT I bet it will keep on working for a long time. When things are scarce the value of it goes up so those trucks over there are kept running and maintained as best as possible.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

My friend rented a room from a guy who was scammed that way. Too bad it was sent there. BUT I bet it will keep on working for a long time. When things are scarce the value of it goes up so those trucks over there are kept running and maintained as best as possible.

I sold it through a friend of mine who exports trucks and heavy equipment all the time. They wired the money to his account - all on the up and up before we released the truck and title. Pretty hard these days to get anything on the boat without a clear title

You are right though you have to be VERY careful who you are dealing with. I sell heavy trucks and equipment for a living, but generally do not deal with brokers and exporters - they call because they can't find it themselves, don't have any real money, want to steal everything and want you to do UPC (unpaid consulting) on their behalf. I just tell them to lose my number.