Hello From Orangeville Canada

BLCorey

Hello all!

Just picked up my first Mack project, its a 1930 Mack model BL. It needs a LOT of love but we will get there! what a cool site and I am sure we will be on here a lot!

thanks

Corey

Welcome onto the site Corey. Post pics when can so we can watch your project.

Ray

WooHoo !!! Another Ontarian :banana:

Welcome to the forum Corey

I'm lookin forward to seeing pix of your project.. Sound like it's gonna be awesome :thumb:

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

Hello Corey!Welcome to the world of Mack from yet another Ontarian.I sell Mack trucks in Mississauga and just found this site.Will be looking forward to hearing all about your progress.John

It seems like there's been more Ontarians pop out of the woodwork recently than there has in the last 3 yrs I've been coming on here. It's good to have a few more of us. Welcome johndrca, Do you sell Mack trucks at the Mack dealer by the 410 & Derry Rd in Mississauga or do you work at another place?

It seems like there's been more Ontarians pop out of the woodwork recently than there has in the last 3 yrs I've been coming on here. It's good to have a few more of us. Welcome johndrca, Do you sell Mack trucks at the Mack dealer by the 410 & Derry Rd in Mississauga or do you work at another place?

Yes!Thats the place:7000 Tomken Road @ Derry Road beside the MacDonalds.John

Wow That's quite the link you put up there John

It almost sad reading the comments after the article.

I had to stop and close the link.. I was getting mad

I'm still a proud Mack Truck owner and a loyal Mack Truck enthusiast

I can only hope this VTNA move isn't going to mess up the Mack name any more than it already has.

Just my $0.02

Sorry for high jacking your Intro thread John

welcome to BMT

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

Wow That's quite the link you put up there John

It almost sad reading the comments after the article.

I had to stop and close the link.. I was getting mad

I'm still a proud Mack Truck owner and a loyal Mack Truck enthusiast

I can only hope this VTNA move isn't going to mess up the Mack name any more than it already has.

Just my $0.02

Sorry for high jacking your Intro thread John

welcome to BMT