Wiring Diagrahm

If you are completly rewiring then dont worry about color unless you are going for a factory look. If you are doing a change over like I did and leaving stock wire and gauges in place then it is easy. Is you engine diesel or gas? That is a not a big issue but it wil help me walk you through it. I am finishing up a 1955 Dodge M152 ambulance right now and I am leaving the 24 volt starter and generator in place and doing everything else 12 volt.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

If you are completly rewiring then dont worry about color unless you are going for a factory look. If you are doing a change over like I did and leaving stock wire and gauges in place then it is easy. Is you engine diesel or gas? That is a not a big issue but it wil help me walk you through it. I am finishing up a 1955 Dodge M152 ambulance right now and I am leaving the 24 volt starter and generator in place and doing everything else 12 volt.

I said screw it and just converted my H-63 to 12 volt negative ground. I had too many problems with the series parallel switch. Got an alternator and started for a few hundred bucks. Now I can actually understand it.. I know Tom Gannaway has a wiring schematic on oldmacksrus.com if I remember right..