First Time!

jward

An older friend of my inlaws took a friends 63 B to a local show this weekend. I had forgot about it because ive been working alot, which in this day and age is a blessing. I was off yesterday, and he took the time to call me during the show to prod me to get there, so wheen my daughter got up from her nap, the wife and I took her and went. I hadnt seen this truck, but he had been telling me about it since he knew I loved them. Well long story short i got there, looked around awhile, and proceeded to bs with him and some of the guys he introduced me to. When he asked me to drive it, I couldnt believe it. I hesitated at first,scared that someone would hit it knowing my luck, but gave in, meanwhile my wife had a smirk on her face. That was the best thing Ive ever driven, I couldnt believe it. Better than my dad's chevelle, any deere or binder, R or CL or DM. It was a feeling i cant even describe. All I can say is I gotta find one of my own, as that ones $27000 price tag is to steep for a 30 year old family man. Its not a great story compared to some of your's, but I'm definitely the same in some ways as the rest of you guys.Long live the old dogs!!

... Better than my dad's chevelle, any deere or binder, R or CL or DM. It was a feeling i cant even describe. All I can say is I gotta find one of my own, as that ones $27000 price tag is to steep for a 30 year old family man. Its not a great story compared to some of your's, but I'm definitely the same in some ways as the rest of you guys.Long live the old dogs!!

ah yes, I remember my first time too, in the back seat of a '70 Chevelle. I was- oh, you said first time in a B-model, best thing you'd ever DRIVEN! I thought you said "best thing you'd ever ridden"...never mind :rolleyes:...my bad!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.