2007 Granite Trouble

Hello all i am fairly new here and my stepdad is having problems with his truck. It is a 2007 Mack Granite and it has a very bad miss. The truck has a new camshaft and supposed to have new injectors. It misses very bad while accelerating but it seems fine at idle and cruising. It also shows codes 25 and 73. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Figured it out, it was a fuel pressure problem. Thanks for all the help or lack thereof.

Seems like you are bashing members of this board because you did not get an answer that helped you? Don't understand that logic myself cause there is a future and this board is a wealth of information.

I know nothing about the newer engines and cannot help but to frustrate someone with problems with one so I remain mute.

Glad you got your problem resolved and welcome to the site.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Seems like you are bashing members of this board because you did not get an answer that helped you? Don't understand that logic myself cause there is a future and this board is a wealth of information.

I know nothing about the newer engines and cannot help but to frustrate someone with problems with one so I remain mute.

Glad you got your problem resolved and welcome to the site.

Rob

sorry about my comment but it has been a very bad day and i apologize to anyone whom i may have offended

sorry about my comment but it has been a very bad day and i apologize to anyone whom i may have offended

No problem. Really am happy you got it sorted out. Damn trucks can be frustrating and costly when they are down.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.