Used Ultraliner

I dragged this in the other day,

In its first life it was a day cab 8x4 ultraliner with a 400 hp engine, which carried livestock then general freight, A month ago it was subject to an arson attack, which means only the air bag arse end, air start tank, gearbox is still in good order, even the alloy bumper is bent and cracked, any good ides out there.?

post-51-1247817692_thumb.jpg

any good ides out there.?

Yea set fire to the punks who burned the truck out. Humans taste like pork so grab some BBQ sauce before you go.

The frame would be a a great save but the fire would/could have altered its strength :(

Since its a twin steer, is it possible to get some pictures of the twin steer mechanics? I have always wanted a close up of the workings.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

The frame would be a a great save but the fire would/could have altered its strength :(

Typically when the heat is enough to burn the tires from the rims, the frame is scrap.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Typically when the heat is enough to burn the tires from the rims, the frame is scrap.

Rob

Yep. I think you need about 350 degrees before you start to alter the steels structure. What a damn shame.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!