Anyone Know A Good Chevy Forum Site?

ThaddeusW

Well This is an odd question but I am wondering if anyone knows of a good website to get good quality help on fixing my mothers Trailblazer. Would be nice if it were as helpful as this site is. Having problems with the fan clutch and want some advice before throwing down 250 bucks for a new one. If only todays cars/light trucks were built like Macks.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I overlooked this post :pat: , but I am a member of a site called chevytalk.com that might can help you. They cover everything GM old to new, cars and trucks. Each body style has it's own forum.

Thanks! I fixed the problem, poor fan clutch design that often fails. Chevy wont issue a recall and the dealer wanted 350 for the damn thing. Found the website gmpartsdirect.com from asking in the forum barry gave me, and got the part for $214 with shipping. The thing that gets me is that its an electro-viscous and it has 5 wires running into the clutch on a what can be decribed as a slip-ring. Love computers and electronics but it drives the cost of repair up. Replacing it was a nightmare.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!