Road Speed Govner Valve

75CF611

I have a 75 CF611 with the Thermodyne 6 and allison ht-740 auto tranny. The williams air valve that is connected to the tranny and the throttle is leaking air and needs to be rebuilt. Where can I get one the dealer says it is a discontunied part.

1975 Mack CF-600 Pumper.

I have a 75 CF611 with the Thermodyne 6 and allison ht-740 auto tranny. The williams air valve that is connected to the tranny and the throttle is leaking air and needs to be rebuilt. Where can I get one the dealer says it is a discontunied part.

If your talking about the modulator (kickdown) valve down on the driver side right above the oil pan , that part should be available from allison (inland in Milwaukee) 800-236-6667. When you step down the throttle does air come out of the tranny breather, and some times fluid? You will need to give them your part number and serial number off the tranny tag. Good luck

If your talking about the modulator (kickdown) valve down on the driver side right above the oil pan , that part should be available from allison (inland in Milwaukee) 800-236-6667. When you step down the throttle does air come out of the tranny breather, and some times fluid? You will need to give them your part number and serial number off the tranny tag. Good luck

No the diaphram has a hole in it and every time you press on the accelrator it leaks air.

1975 Mack CF-600 Pumper.

• 9 years later...