Need Help Steel Buds To Aluminum

earnies2

I have a 1996 MR 6 wheel ramp with Rockwell disc brakes.....I want to run steel wheels inside and aluminum out side I am trying to find longer inner studs to go further into the longer inner nuts....Mack parts says thay dont excist i cannot belive you coulnt get this truck with aluminum buds from the factory........I personly think it is just the parts guys dont want to do the resherch to find a longer stud any help would be apperaciated thanks :SMOKIE-LFT:

Edited by earnies2

I have a 1996 MR 6 wheel ramp with Rockwell disc brakes.....I want to run steel wheels inside and aluminum out side I am trying to find longer inner studs to go further into the longer inner nuts....Mack parts says thay dont excist i cannot belive you coulnt get this truck with aluminum buds from the factory........I personly think it is just the parts guys dont want to do the resherch to find a longer stud any help would be apperaciated thanks :SMOKIE-LFT:

euclid makes the studs you need some times you dont need them

euclid makes the studs you need some times you dont need them

Thanks I found 4 pages of double thread studs now i will call mack and get the stock stud number and try to find one longer for the aluminum wheel.......Its amazing that both mack dealers i do biz with coulnt do that....thanks I'llkeep you updated Here is a pix of a 27 AB I restored

post-3476-1238988675.jpg