Ney Guy On Board

Dingus

Hey guys! Names Dingus. Currently work at a machine shop as a purchase agent. We restore antique (rare) Macks for a customer. Just completed a 1946 Mack E (model 75). Now we are working on a 1948 for the same customer. The 48 is a military built dump i believe. To give you an idea of what we do here is outsource the rebuild of gauges and speciaty things. As a locksmith I R and R all the switches and ignitions. Body panels are hand made in shop. Modernize these trucks with A/C is also another task we preform. Pretty much anything structural is built to oem specs by us. Latest "tool" we made for this guy is a milling cutter with a three inch LOC. This cutter was modified to have 3 radii so we could mill stainless steel flatbar into the original trim config. Also finished the bed by making the polished SS spacers that sit in between the wood planks. I'm sure some of you have seen these trucks at shows but I cannot give the end users name on here :( . Perhaps I will "slip"in a picture or two. Anyway gresat sight so far and if I can help you out drop me a line.

Thanks!

Dingus