100 Th Anniversary Parade

Firemack

Mack Firetruck Fans-

I am a volunteer FireFighter from Radnor Fire Company we have a 1954 Mack B75F Pumper (see attached picture). We are having our 100th anniversary Parade, May 6th in Wayne Pa. (Near Valley Forge-and King Of Prussia about 25 miles west of Phila). We are having awards for best appearing Mack Fire Truck and best appearing B Model Mack Firetruck as well as lots of food and refreshments! Harvey Eckart will be attending and judging the antiques. If you can make it we would love to have a great showing of all Macks!

PS We also have E1 and Seagraves so if you have modern firetrucks trucks we would love to have them also!

Email with any questions and I can provide more details and the invitation and award categories

Firemack

Mack Firetruck Fans-

I am a volunteer FireFighter from Radnor Fire Company we have a 1954 Mack B75F Pumper (see attached picture). We are having our 100th anniversary Parade, May 6th in Wayne Pa. (Near Valley Forge-and King Of Prussia about 25 miles west of Phila). We are having awards for best appearing Mack Fire Truck and best appearing B Model Mack Firetruck as well as lots of food and refreshments! Harvey Eckart will be attending and judging the antiques. If you can make it we would love to have a great showing of all Macks!

PS We also have E1 and Seagraves so if you have modern firetrucks trucks we would love to have them also!

Email with any questions and I can provide more details and the invitation and award categories

Firemack

Sure wish I was closer to PA or I would be there.

Nice looking B75! is it restored or original?

DW

1948 Mack Pumper

Sure wish I was closer to PA or I would be there.

Nice looking B75! is it restored or original?

DW

We had to restore it, it was sold to another fire company in Vermont in 1973 and they painted it yellow, so we repurchased it in 2002 tore it down and rebuilt and restored it, repainted it back to original colors and gold leaf from pictures we had with help from the Mack Museum, Barry and others.

There are 2 other original B75F models close by that we used for research to make sure we put this B75F together just as original. One about 10 miles away in Malvern, we used the Malvern truck to get everything installed just like original condition as our truck was torn apart in 1973 when they painted it yellow and they were not worried about correctly installing all of the items like the original. Here is a picture of both trucks at the body shop during the assembly.

Firemack

to bad it was not closer to the macungie show in june, Iwill be bringing my B95 down from upstate new york to the fathers day weekend show. 1957 B95 #1070 open cab from port chester n.y. rig is in harveys book. maybe we could hook up there, maddog93

• 2 months later...