Bobcat Loaders

DWaits

I got a new toy (new to me) Friday, a Bobcat loader. Does anyone have any experiance working on the engine in these? I am also looking for links and websites for tech help since the dealers are WAY to expensive for me not to mention the closest one is almost two hours away.

DW

1948 Mack Pumper

I got a new toy (new to me) Friday, a Bobcat loader. Does anyone have any experiance working on the engine in these? I am also looking for links and websites for tech help since the dealers are WAY to expensive for me not to mention the closest one is almost two hours away.

DW

DW, what series machine do you have? Is it and old gas or diesel? My friend owns a dealership here and sells bobcat and tool cats and I could possibly get a copy of something you need,Tim

DW, what series machine do you have? Is it and old gas or diesel? My friend owns a dealership here and sells bobcat and tool cats and I could possibly get a copy of something you need,Tim

Timothy,

It is a T200 diesel,

It has low hours but has been run into the dirt!

I could use a service manual, I would not mind paying for one.

I could also use any advice I can can get on working on the engine, all of my diesel experiance comes from having two Massey Furgusions and one Powerstroke 7.3 engines, none of which I have had to work on other than mantainence.

The Bobcat smokes like nothing I have ever seen! I think it needs a new head gasket and turbo. It also blows oil out of the exhaust.

Do you know if Bobcat has a PDF file for sevice manuals?

Thanks!!!!

DW

1948 Mack Pumper

Timothy,

It is a T200 diesel,

It has low hours but has been run into the dirt!

I could use a service manual, I would not mind paying for one.

I could also use any advice I can can get on working on the engine, all of my diesel experiance comes from having two Massey Furgusions and one Powerstroke 7.3 engines, none of which I have had to work on other than mantainence.

The Bobcat smokes like nothing I have ever seen! I think it needs a new head gasket and turbo. It also blows oil out of the exhaust.

Do you know if Bobcat has a PDF file for sevice manuals?

Thanks!!!!

DW

DW, I'll speak to my friend in the morning to line something up for you,Tim