R766 Mack

Basil700

Gidday,

I found referance to an R766 model in the R series ops manual in the wiki section last night but cant seem to find any referance to this model anywhere else.

R766 had a NTC-400 Cummins.

Does anybody know what trans, backend etc this model had if indeed it existed or if so what years it was produced.

I havent got my truck home yet and in all the excitement didnt look at what model it is when I saw it last. Its got an NTC 400 in it and im curious wether its original fit.

Any help appreciated.

Barry

Gidday,

I found referance to an R766 model in the R series ops manual in the wiki section last night but cant seem to find any referance to this model anywhere else.

R766 had a NTC-400 Cummins.

Does anybody know what trans, backend etc this model had if indeed it existed or if so what years it was produced.

I havent got my truck home yet and in all the excitement didnt look at what model it is when I saw it last. Its got an NTC 400 in it and im curious wether its original fit.

Any help appreciated.

Barry

I have seen an r700 with ntc cummins in it Our army had one or 2 with this oddball spec behind it was a fuller 15 speed I beleive.Leave it up to our guys to order an oddball combo . If you going to buy an all mack driveline.Not sure if it were a 766 prefix thou.Quite Likey A modern day mack cl would be cl733

real mack power 713.