Chat Problem

blackjack

The new chat is powered by Java. You need to have Java installed and enabled on your browser. Most of today's chat engines are Java based and most computers are able to view it, but my computer at home is going on 5 years old and for some reason, I can't get the Java loaded in to view the chat room either. I am still working on that, but if you download Java, you should be ok...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I finally got my home computer to access the chat room, but I had to download Firefox browser to do it.

If you cant access the chat and have tried downloading the Sun Microsystems Jave stuff, and still no chat...try Firefox! It is free and easy to download. Just goto www.getfirefox.com and follow the directions. Worked for me!

2 things I noticed though, 1) when downloading, chose NO to import your other browser's bookmarks/favorites and 2) after you download, always chose NO when you open firefox and it asks you to make firefox your default browser (unless you really like firefox and want it to be your default)

Firefox is a free alternative to IE and Netscape browsers. I stick with IE, but I use Firefox as a secondary browser because it don't seem to be affected by all the stuff the others are.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK