Endtf673 Coolant Level

Guest 1966-C95

Guest 1966-C95

Does anyone know how to check for proper coolant level in a ENDTF673? I lost some coolant this weekend due to an overheat and need to be sure of proper level. Can any one reccomend a procedure for flushing out of the cooling system should I decide to change it completely ( pretty likely) . Thanks for your help guys.

Sean

poke your finger in the radiator - - - If you can touch coolant you're OK.

If you can't reach the coolant,- - - put some more it! This method will still leave some room for expanction but still keep enough H2O and glycol to keep things cool!

Try it ,you'll like it!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Does anyone know how to check for proper coolant level in a ENDTF673? I lost some coolant this weekend due to an overheat and need to be sure of proper level. Can any one reccomend a procedure for flushing out of the cooling system should I decide to change it completely ( pretty likely) .  Thanks for your help guys.

Sean

Keep a clutchin'

When filling the receantly flushed radiator.... try using de-ionized water. Even distilled water has some 'stuff' in it and will shorten cooland life. The cost is about $8.00 per fill and will do a much better job than tap water.

Packer

Keep a clutchin'