up coming auction 4/6/24== Plainville <CT from auction zip

not associated with me. found this on auction zip.   winter associates auctioneers has auction this saturday having many vintage auto related material. special interest is lot # 270 having Mack Bouchers, other lots = other trucks. sure hope this is helpful and didn't mess up someone here bidding. items are in Plainville, CT. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

yes  Sir  You have found it. can't figure this computer stuff too well for posting things as web sites,  does look to have many items of interest.  THANK YOU  for showing correct site. 

Here are some pictures too:

6B2112D1-6516-4FAA-A969-DEEA2B1523B1.jpeg.d1f240838e7d91101f52d8946b3d464a.jpeg 8815685E-B5E8-46A9-9DA7-E1814888D6BF.jpeg.7002ecbb36a3620a20c2d3897d4bef6e.jpeg

I hope whoever gets this scans and shares these with everyone instead of sitting them on a shelf untill their estate sale. 

Edited by BOBWhite
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

THANK YOU ;; Bob for the pictures . seems like a lot of neat stuff to me. with moving from here(Watertown, CT)   a strong possibility, the less I have the better for now. for those contemplating retirement. hope you do better then I. never make plans but have high hopes of trip to NC. all it took was a phone call today changed plans for NC trip next week. farmer friend calls ; says " hey a guy has a farm tractor(diesel) and much more" , cleaning his yard = what's ever left is going to scrap . Monday am going to look at the tractor and what ever else in yard and barns.  asking price for everything/anything== $ 0 , guy wants to see stuff go to good home not scrap yard. I'm counting hrs till monday am. do I need another project ??? nope! can I pass up a free diesel tractor == NOPE . LOL

• Like 1