59 Mack B 67 ST with END 673 Oil Change/ cleaning

Krost Way

I have a 59 Mack with a Thermodyne.  Just did the conversion to 12 volt.  She fires right up and idles beautifully.  I am new to this truck and restoring.  Is there any products or way to clean the engine internally?  What is the best way to ensure it keeps running.  Looking for idea and what all I need to do to this beast.

Thanks

It's a machine there is NO way to ensure it keeps running. hoping you have received an honest history of the unit terms of servicing/ repairs made  etc is a start. go with the basic same as a used car. change the fluids possibly take sample to sent out for analysis , send  the masterminds on BMT a few more stats of the vehicle such as mileage/ hours ; do you know it's principle use before you purchased ???  job giving it more hrs then mileage ( road truck/ local delivery operation?? why "clean engine internally an issue?? blow by out breather when running ??? have a spare set of valve cover gaskets then remove valve covers check sludge under covers.