B20 Hydraulic Brake Parts

I have been pecking away at getting a B20 stopping again. After going back and forth I have been able to source new hydraulic cylinders and thought it may save someone the effort.   I think that a B30 with hydraulic brakes are the same but not 100%

Front Wheel cylinders- Napa 8806 and 8807. Sorry can’t remember which is L vs R

Rear wheel cylinders.  Napa 15308. 

Master Cylinder -Napa M661

RH rear adjuster kit - Euclid E-4148-Tu.  Not sure on the LH side but the thread is backwards.   Not exact but very close.  The adjustment springs are different but I was able to fab up what I needed from some old anti rattle clips   

i have shipped the Bendix hydro vac booster to Apple Hydraulics in NY and am waiting for its return.  I have used them in the past with good luck.  

Front wheel seals - Napa 27269

Rear wheel seals - 34994

I am still trying to source new brake hoses.  It appears that all 3 are the same.   If anybody has a lead I would appreciate it.  I do have a parts book but the numbers go nowhere. 

• Like 2

I have been able to source new brake hoses. 

Wagner F4050 crossed to a Napa 24458.  Appear to have the correct ends and pretty close in length. 

A closer inspection of my old hoses revealed the two fronts were about an inch different.  The rear matched the shorter of the fronts.   The factory parts book lists the fronts as the same so i am guessing one must have been replaced, just not sure which one...