Attention Mack Dealership and Corporate Employees!!

Barry

The Dealership and Corporate Forums are back!  I had to rebuild everything after a recent software upgrade but it's back!

If you would like to participate in the private Dealer & Corporate Forum, go to your profile and make sure your dealer code or corporate position is entered in the proper field!  Only you and the BMT staff can see the dealer code text, it is private info to everyone else.  Once your info is entered and saved, send me a PM so I can add access to your BMT account.  I have added a few members that have already updated their profile details but I need you to double check and PM me!!

To add your info to the profile field:
Click on your username at the top right of the page>Click PROFILE>Click EDIT PROFILE>Scroll down almost to the bottom and you will see the field to enter your dealer code or your corporate department position!>Fill it in and CLICK SAVE!!

The Dealer & Corporate forum is designed to lend a private place for dealers and corporate employees to discuss parts and truck issues, dealer parts swaps, excess parts or available chassis...stuff like that.  Nothing that the public would really be interested in. 

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK