Chu AHI module issues

Hey guys, looking for some insite. I have a mack mp7 that keeps throwing code spn 5443 fmi7. I have replaced the AHI module 3 times now. 1st time made it 100 engine hours 2nd made it 600 engine hours and 3rd time made it about 7 engine hours. This unit has extensions issues for the last 2 years. It's never happy. I've replaced the air dryer,air pressure regulator,7th injector, re-set learned engine data and pulled the dog house to check for fuel leaks from the fuel line and its ok. At a loss with it? Any one every run into this? The trouble tree always leads to replacement of the AHI module but there has to be something iam missing.

I know when I ordered my 16 CXU, I ordered it with some fancy air drier with 2 cartridges.   One for water and one for oil.   It's junk.   There is always moisture in my air tanks.   If I don't stay on top of draining those tanks, the AHI starts throwing some air purge code or something to that effect and it needs to be replaced.