Mack MP8 runs until it drains the filters

I have a 2011 Mack CXU613 with a MP8. If you fill the filters up and use a small amount of ether, it will start and run for approximately a minute. Then is shakes and bucks like it’s running out of fuel. Remove the filters and they’re half empty. The fuel filters, and the pump have been replaced. I’ve taken the lines off and blew through them. Have no active codes relating to fuel pressure or even system. I’m at a loss here. 

4 minutes ago, nrichey83 said:

I have a 2011 Mack CXU613 with a MP8. If you fill the filters up and use a small amount of ether, it will start and run for approximately a minute. Then is shakes and bucks like it’s running out of fuel. Remove the filters and they’re half empty. The fuel filters, and the pump have been replaced. I’ve taken the lines off and blew through them. Have no active codes relating to fuel pressure or even system. I’m at a loss here. 

Also, after the engine shuts down, you can open the drain on the fuel/water separator and air comes out for just a second and then fuel starts coming out. Meant to add that 

unfortunately You may have injector cup problems ! it would help if you post how this issue developed if it has been getting worse over time! its likly cups if it started all of a sudden could be a fuel primer pump has failed!