Bosch Injector pump interchange? Parts or pump

Jpri

As you guys can see you in another thread I determine my injector pump governor is bad, I just spent an eight hour shift looking online and can’t find the pump or parts. Can anyone point me in the right direction or have any ideas. The motor is a 80 e6 315 hp. The pump is part number 9-400-231-024 and Mack number 313gc5121p29x. Also if someone happen to have a diagram of the inside of one of those that would be great along with timing Procedures of installing one.

You may have to pull the pump and have it rebuilt That said I was talking with my favorite fuel shop guy yesterday he says he spends two hours a day now trying to find pieces to assemble pumps of all makes of pumps!  Robert Bosch and Stanadyne  and Delphi parts are in short supply CAV is not a problem ! Timing markers are usually on the damper on these a pointer should be mounted on the rh side timing cover  aprox ten o'clock  standing in front facing the engine injection timing is dependent on year usually could be anywhere from  18-30 set the pump on its timing before you pull it may be stamped on the pump some where near the serial tags the part number you provided may indicate it may be a reman pump with x on the end ! try dropping the x while doing your search!