Trucking News: Pilot, RTS Financial Launch Factoring Partnership

BMT Forum Bot

• 2 months later...

As far as I know, a transport company is a great idea for a business. In the United States, shipping company owners are making big bucks and expanding their companies quickly. My friend worked for several years as a truck driver in a transport company and decided to open his own business in the same area. With a $ 100,000 loan, he bought several new trucks and hired drivers. Now he uses all the money that he earns for his own purposes and is constantly developing. The only problem was that the clients did not immediately pay money for the services provided, but they were provided with an installment plan of 30-60 days due to this a financial hole appeared in some periods. Fortunately, he used government factoring to get flexible financing and solve the problem of deferred payment of his clients. Thanks to this service that such businesses continue to exist and expand in the market.

Edited by brgan

• 8 months later...

I think that this partnership will interest investors in transportation. Due to the pandemic, this area has declined due to content restrictions on movement. However, the situation softened over time, and companies began to recover after a long break. Many of my friends who work in this field were forced to take out loans to support the company and not bankrupt https://www.yhdistalaina.com/60000e-yhdistelylaina/. I hope that logistics will be able to make a profit again over time, and everything will get better. After all, a lot of people have lost their jobs.

Edited by Sadased