Turbo Story

Any engine manufactor will treat you same way. Look at it this way if you was a engine rebuilder and know what you are doing would you stand behind a engine that you sold to some one that you dont know that have jack up the HP?You would not be in business very long. Its easy for anyone to jack up the HP but dont exspect some one else to pay for your mistakes. If you dont understand whate makes a engine live then listen to some one that has been there and did it. How long do you think mack has been exspermenting with engines and turbos and now you read something that will hot rod your engine and now you want to try it but if it fauls let some one else pay for it. If you play you have to pay. Am i missing something in your post i mean was it like i read it?There is many products out there that will fool you ecm into doing something its not paided to do but cause some one has over size injectors for sale is for some one with deep pockets.

let me sum this up

Mack sold me a turbo in 1998,,,I peaked the fuel and timing to match the turbo that was then,,In 2005 volvo wanted less turbos to pick from (less stock) so now the replacement looks like the one on a 350...Just bad judgment to use a smaller exhaust housing on higher flow engines

Don't know if your missing something in the post or not,,,, just tried to tell a story about the

first time Mack,, because of volvo let me down.

This was Mack country around here

I grew up with many long time Mack owners that went to Cat and Cummins because of power hunger

And yes they are pissed that I can make the same Mack engine they traded in ,,,,pass them

Oh yeah on the play and pay quote,,,,,,,your correct,,,,Made few $100 on the side with 475s that think they will not be passed on the hill

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM