DM800 and trailer for sale from MA July 2019

Mr James

Question

I am wondering about the 1968  DM800 (light green) and trailer posted by Member Elsie in July of 2019.  I'm sure you sold it,

but  am interested in what a similar setup would sell for??  (price range)   This is what I would like to own in near future-not so much for work but to

take care of and enjoy.   I lived in New England in the 70s and this tractor was very common!  I collect interesting machinery, weld, and

have brought back to life a few tractors and a compressor left for dead.  Also build models-just finished a DM800.

Thank you,  Mr. James

1 answer to this question

On 3/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, Mr James said:

I am wondering about the 1968  DM800 (light green) and trailer posted by Member Elsie in July of 2019.  I'm sure you sold it,

but  am interested in what a similar setup would sell for??  (price range)   This is what I would like to own in near future-not so much for work but to

take care of and enjoy.   I lived in New England in the 70s and this tractor was very common!  I collect interesting machinery, weld, and

have brought back to life a few tractors and a compressor left for dead.  Also build models-just finished a DM800.

Thank you,  Mr. James

do you have any pictures of the DM 800 model ??  i'm looking for mixer parts for my DM 8 00.