Looking for info on ALCAN Bauxite RHD Jamaican Mack R model

I have always loved Macks since I saw the first one in  my town as kid in Jamaica. At the time in early 1980s this 1974 Mack DM was the only one around when most other trucks then were British.

That truck is still working today!

However, in Jamaica there were a  few Bauxite companies ( the ore which aluminum comes from) operating. One of them was ALCAN.

In the 80s till they closed they had a baby blue Mack R tandem tractor that pulled a tanker which to me as a kid was very very interesting because it was right hand drive!  It seemed that every other American vehicle there were all left hand drive. 

Jamaica drives on the left as most former British colonies especially in the Caribbean.

The only other place I have known of RHD Macks were Australia and NZ.

Even though the Bauxite companies had other American trucks and there were other Macks on the island which got more popular, that blue Mack is the only RHD drive Mack or RHD American truck I ever seen there. Many American trucks are imported used but even the brand new ones were LHD.

Does anyone know anything about ALCAN and this RHD Mack?