2013 GU713 MP7 cold regen

Dylank94

My 2013 GU with a MP7 is not getting up to tempature when regening. The regen is ignitiated the truck stumbles and shakes and egts get to 750ish and had 3 psi of boost then a few seconds after it reaches that tempature boost goes up to 24psi and the egt from the motor goes down to 500ish and the dpf and outlet go to 600ish and it will stay in regen and soot will slowly go up. I know 24psi boost is too much during regen i dont get why the truck gets up to temp when its running rough but once boost climbs it runs smooth but egt's go down so it doesnt actually burn off. Check fuel filters popped up on the dash today but i changed them 2k miles ago. Anyone have any idea why its running crappy in the beginning and then over boosting and running fine during the regen? I had a code for 7th injector code was spn 5443 fmi 7but i cleaned the tip and tested it it sprays well and code hasnt returned.