Fuel Pump Replacement

sprtkr1

I replaced  the fuel pump on my CXU613 MP8. Now it has fuel leakage from the weep hole between fuel pump and power steering pump. I took them back off and separated them again. Then I removed the cover plate from the power steering pump where the fuel pump mounts. I found the shaft that drives both pumps to be grooved in 3 places where the seals and small bearing ride. I had no problems with leakage before. My question is do you think extra pressure from the new fuel pump was enough to cause a leak where none existed before?

Well, I replaced the power steering pump as well and my fuel leak disappeared. but I am still having the same problem. Every now and then it feels like I'm running over a washboard in the road. only lasts for a second or two and when I let off the throttle it quits. The only other time this happened was I almost ran it out of fuel. Found out how inaccurate my fuel gauge was then.  It also seems to have a slight miss and is bogging down when I get to higher rpms. 1600 to 1800. Checked for blockage in fuel tanks but they are clean as a whistle. Not throwing any codes. Seems to be getting worse. I can even feel it when bobtailing. Could the dealer pull codes even though they aren't showing up my dash? It's a 2008 CXU613 with 485HP MP8. Thanks for any thoughts.

Thanx for the input. I had them done last fall for the third time. Starts and idles fine. Some times feels like a governor kicking in at about 1600 rpms. The bad thing is it doesn't always do it but getting more frequent. Do you think I got some bad fuel? No water in the separator and the fuel in tanks looks good. Thanx again.