Etazb673 rocker arm adjuster 73gc27d new 2562411

Kirkg

There is no stock available....does anyone have a used one they would like to sell? Or any idea where I can get one of these? I have called Wyatt's with no luck. Please let me know 

Thanks exhaust lifter

IMG_0004.JPG

Edited by Kirkg
Name

• 6 years later...
13 hours ago, RS Disposal said:

I know this is a really old thread, but did you have any luck in finding a lash adjuster.  My dealer says both Mack and PAI show no longer available.

They're not lying, no dealers in the system (both US and Canada) show any, and PAI doesn't even list it anymore. I checked all my old part sources and found nothing. Maybe someone here can help, but I don't think I can... 

4 hours ago, The Heinz said:

They're not lying, no dealers in the system (both US and Canada) show any, and PAI doesn't even list it anymore. I checked all my old part sources and found nothing. Maybe someone here can help, but I don't think I can... 

Thanks, It was worth a try.  Maybe I can locate a blown donor engine.  Really weird being the rocker arm itself is readily available.   Not sure if they can be rebuiilt/repaired. I believe I have one that is damaged when a valve spring keeper broke and the exhaust valve stuck a piston.  This one just wont stay in adjustment