Would a different grille fit?

Well my bulldog got its first wound this morning.  I parked @ the pilot in Barstow, went inside to shower and came out to a screwed up truck.  Thankfully the guy was good enough to own up to it and stick around to exchange info.  He was jackknifing into a hole and hit the side of my hood with the front of his trailer.   I'm still driving the truck but I'm pretty sure its going to need a hood.  The chrome grille surround is toast and the grille itself is done.   My question is...does anybody here know for certain if a different model of grille would fit in my CXU?  I sure like the big block MACK logo with the larger bars on the Granite.  I see the newer granites are different for sure as the sides seem to curve, but it looks like an 08 or so is pretty close.   I see the surround is thicker but the grille looks pretty similar.   It has to get changed either way so I figured why not do something different.   Any info or alternate ideas are welcome

Thanks.