Old Truck Fanatic

Monsonmotors

Hello! Maybe some of you know me from Oldihc, Stovebolt, PlyDo, or the Old GMC website. I'm mostly active on oldihc. My other online name was smog_guy. My real name is Don. 

i'm a lifelong (40 years) mechanic, partners in a repair shop in Dinuba, CA, ASE Certified Master Tech. 

I live and breathe old trucks. I have quite a few. 

Recently I acquired Mack E series sheetmetal and wish to do something with it. I would like to build a Mack ED Tribute truck (since I doubt I'd ever find a ED frame, bed, engine, etc).

i DO own an old Continental flathead six about the right era and a single rear wheel cast spoke chassis.

i'm lacking a E series grille. Anyone know where one is for sale? The ED pickup bed is another very rare piece. 

I'm very excited to be working on a Mack truck.

Welcome to the forum.

Post an ad in the Parts wanted  section. Somebody on here will either have or know where to point up for the items.    Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE