What is normal oil pressure on an ENDT 673 ?

I have an M52a1 with this motor and I noticed the oil pressure was lower than usual today. it is very cold out but it is only running about 15-20 psi idle cold and maybe 35 if I race it up. I could swear it had more.

The truck overheated pretty good the other day but seems to be running fine now. No oil in the antifreeze and vice versa. No pressure in the cooling system/ Also this truck takes about 10 to 15 seconds to build oil pressure. I wasn't overly concerned as I know that is normal on the M52's Multifuel counter part because of the upside down canister filters. Should that be normal on this truck as well ?

That is what I was afraid of. I guess she's getting the torch. I don't have money for a motor and I have an M813 with Cummins that needs a cab.

I probably damaged it when it overheated...That stinks.

Edited by acesneights1

With the parts on your engine now changing to a 675 or 676 it should work the injector lines  may interfere  with the water manifold your 673 has the line come in from the side and the other engines they come in from the top. in the truck you don't have much space between the hood and thermostat housing .