Wiki Problems And Update!

Barry

Hey guys, bear with me for a moment! I detected some bugs in the Wiki after Doug added a few articles. They don't seem to be fixable, so I purchased a new Wiki Module and I am in the process of installing it! It will be a huge improvement over the old one!

If you have any other suggestions for categories, post them here! The new Wiki should be up and running soon!

Sorry about losing your info Doug, but this move is for the better...please re upload after the new Wiki is in place! :)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

No problem Barry! One problem I encountered was, I missed one page when I was posting, I couldn't rearrange the order of the them. I then deleted the ones that followed the one I missed, reposted them and the order got all messed up and I couldn't rearrange them. The other thing was I had to reduce the photos down so I could post them, the reduction I think was too much and made the photos illegible. Some of it may have been my stupidity. Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

No problem Barry! One problem I encountered was, I missed one page when I was posting, I couldn't rearrange the order of the them. I then deleted the ones that followed the one I missed, reposted them and the order got all messed up and I couldn't rearrange them. The other thing was I had to reduce the photos down so I could post them, the reduction I think was too much and made the photos illegible. Some of it may have been my stupidity. Doug

No, the module had some issues! The new one I just ordered is 100%! It is going to be cool! I'm waiting on the files to be emailed to me and then I'll have it installed in no time! Stay tuned... :D

bmodel_logo.png

OK folks, the new Wiki is up and running! You can now add your articles, uploads, how-to tutorials, etc...

In the Wiki Nav Bar, just click Submit New Article to get started! Please be sure to select the proper category for your article before you submit it.

You can upload directly to the Wiki, but it draws off of your global upload limit. You may want to consider uploading to your gallery or a Photobucket account and then link to the images so you have more room available in your posts global limit. PM me if you need some help with uploading.

The offer still stands...who ever submits the most articles to the Wiki at the end of two weeks will receive a free BMT Sweat Shirt!

So have fun! Let me know if you find any problems!

bmodel_logo.png

I got my stuff uploaded and even got the Photobucket thing figured out, I think. Check out the Wiki page. I uploaded a Clariben aftermarket hood brochure and Mack Trucks Corporate proper use of the Mack Trucks Logo. This should answer any questions that may have been raised in the discussion about which way the Dogs should face.

It doesn't directly answer the question but, it does give the proper use info.

Enjoy, Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I got my stuff uploaded and even got the Photobucket thing figured out, I think. Check out the Wiki page. I uploaded a Clariben aftermarket hood brochure and Mack Trucks Corporate proper use of the Mack Trucks Logo. This should answer any questions that may have been raised in the discussion about which way the Dogs should face.

It doesn't directly answer the question but, it does give the proper use info.

Enjoy, Doug

Excellent! Great work, Doug! See, Photobucket isn't so bad...LOL. Just be sure not to move or delete your photobucket images or the hotlinks will become broken links. So far, you are in the lead for the sweatshirt! (My articles don't count!)

bmodel_logo.png

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to Doug Maney!

Doug won the BMT Sweatshirt for submitting the most articles to the new Wiki!

You guys can still submit articles, how-to tutorials and even Mack parts and supplier information! Don't be shy! :lol:

bmodel_logo.png

• 3 weeks later...