Female Needing A Little Help

jojo

hi my name is jo and my partner drives a Mack. he just contacted me and asked if i could find out if there is a disk for laptop computers that you can get to upgrade the horsepower on his MP8.

he described it as being the same sort of chip you can put in your car engine to boost its horsepower.

hmmmm i need help..... is there anybody that can point me in the right direction???

thanks for your time

As far as I know, you would have to hook the truck up to a dealership PC to download new settings right from Mack. I'm not sure if upgrades are available for the MP8 yet, I'm sure some of the Mack Techs here will chime in as I'm just a parts guy!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

As far as I know, you would have to hook the truck up to a dealership PC to download new settings right from Mack. I'm not sure if upgrades are available for the MP8 yet, I'm sure some of the Mack Techs here will chime in as I'm just a parts guy!

thanks... any help is greatly appreciated. has anyone heard of an after market disk that you can buy from the states that is the same as what the dealerships have??

thanks... any help is greatly appreciated. has anyone heard of an after market disk that you can buy from the states that is the same as what the dealerships have??

No aftermarket disc or chip that I know of. HP conversions have to be done at a Mack Dealer.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK