2006 Aset Problems No Throttle Response Poor Idle

Timemachines

Hey guys looking for some advise. Working on a 2006 cv-713 that has a Aset engine. Truck was driving down the road and started this out of no where.Truck fires up normal runs good for 5-10sec, then you loose all throttle response and will idle very poorly around 300-400rpm and then sputter out like its out of fuel. Will then fire up and do the same symptoms each time. Truck has no codes, perfect fuel pressure (65-70psi, even by passed fuel system to eliminated a clog), new fuel filters, seven main engine mounted sensors all reading good. have swapped out ecm for known good one from Mack Dealer, Engine Position Sensors Ohm test good, tps reading smoothly.

Edited by Timemachines

Maybe an engine brake solenoid sticking open or a cut oring for the solenoid. Start the truck and watch the oil pressure gauge. Does the truck start to shutdown when the oil pressure goes up? Since its shutting down with in a few seconds, this could be the amount of time it takes to build oil pressure. And with a bad engine brake solenoid or split solenoid oring, once the oil pressure builds up it could be bogging the engine down to shut down. In this case you would have no codes and good fuel pressure.

If engine is shutting down when oil pressure is building-

Remove both engine brake solenoids and check the orings on the solenoid and the one that sticks in the rocker shaft. If you find a cut oring, replace orings and recheck.

If you dont find a bad oring it could be a bad solenoid. Only way to know is replace both solenoids with known good ones or gamble and replace them.

Did you run the truck to see if its shutting down with the oil pressure? If its shutting down with the oil pressure it could be a solenoid. I didnt expect you to find a bad oring, that would have made it to easy. And you know it cant be easy. Assuming it shutdown with the oil pressure going up, I would replace both solenoids.

Im not sure about the check ball you are referring too, Im drawing a complete blank. Compare them together, are they both doing the samething?

I should have already asked this, Is it a Jake brake or Power leash engine brake.

Jake brakes have the jake housing, a valve cover and spacer that the the valve cover seats on. Kinda looks like 2 valve covers

Power leash just has 1 valve cover per head and the just a rocker shaft with a solenoid.

besides this I have been all over this truck checked everything. ecm powers and grounds, fuel pressure and volume, engine position sensor ohms and air gaps, swapped in 2 different ecms, replaced engine brake control solenoids and orings, parameters all reading good on prolink no codes. as it would run long enough before now I had cracked injection lines from EUPs to see if fuel was present while running and all six were even. Note also its not blowing any excessive smoke from the exhaust.