Christmas thoughts

Job41

Seven hundred plus years BC, Isaiah wrote; " For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, everlasting Gather, Prince of Peace...." Is 9:6

Is 53:9-11 " He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it was the Lord's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring prolong his days and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand. After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied ; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

Just consider why we celebrate his birth. Then consider what your relationship is to him.

I love old Mack trucks and bunch of other classic American Iron. But after I am gone and that old equipment has rusted to a pile of dust, the most important love I have is for my God and my fellow man.

Merry Christmas,

Job41

• Like 1