New truck, no ac, dealer says its normal?

I've worked at Mack dealerships for almost 20 years and I agree your dealer is full of BS, you should be able to hang meat in the cab at idle. Unfortunately I can't fix it from here, I have had to replace a couple of control panels on 2015s to repair A/C system drop out, cant be sure this is your problem.

I have a 2014 Mack Trident with MP8 535 SCR, it is running twin exhaust and has very dirty exhaust, always soothed and staining chrome exhaust tips, is this normal?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I was always told to bump up the RPMs when idling for a long time. Heard it was to boost the oil pressure.

Now I have a '12 CHU and my blower fan doesn't blow strong all the time. I was told to clean out the box inside, replace the filter and I guess there is a small regulator or something like that underneath there that I should replace. When I get the part I can let you know what the part number is.

I had the same problem on a 2014 mp8..warm when standing still..the dealer installed an engine fan over ride switch that turns on the fan manually. It solved the problem. I have 40-48 degrees at idle now all day long.

Edited by riderman523

Can you give me the name and number of your dealer? I talked to my dealer about doing something like that. They said it couldn't be done. Maybe if my dealer talks to your dealer, they will learn how to do it?!?