Removing Radiator, Intercooler, etc from 1997 E7 RD688S

I had the bolts attaching the front engine mount to block shear - all of them. I am trying to drill them all out and use lock n stitch kits to put them back together. I could access the right side just fine by going through the gap in the front after removing the harmonic balancer but the left side is directly blocked by the lower portion of the radiator where it has the stilt like mount attached. I understand that this is a built in part of the radiator, so I can't just support the radiator with blocks and remove the mount, so I have to pull everything I guess? I don't know if I can just disconnect everything and pull the whole radiator/intercooler/AC condenser as one assembly or do I have to pull them on at a time for some reason. I think it might be better to pull the fan shroud separately just so that it doesn't hang up. I did a search on just about any combination of these parts in a more normal job (intercooler replacement, radiator replacement, etc) and found absolutely nothing anywhere. Anyone removed this before and know the easiest way to go about it?